STOCK NOTICE: The SF2 is currently out of stock for online orders. The SF2 is still available through our network of distributors (please check this map to find your local distributor).
Have you considered the SE1? It is optimised for plots of up to 1-acre and could be the solution for your farm irrigation. See more details here.
For distribution enquires and volume orders please complete a distribution form and our Sales Director, Brian, will be in touch with you.
If you grow vegetables, and have an accessible water source, the Futurepump SF2 solar water pump can help you save money.
We can supply pumps with or without solar panels (please select this option above). If you choose to connect your own solar panels we've made this easy by supplying a connection box suitable for connecting any solar panel to your pump.
The Futurepump SF2 is a portable pump designed for irrigating approximately two acres of vegetable plots. It pumps around one litre per second in full sunlight and can be used with 1 1/4 inch hosepipes, sprinkler, tanks or drip irrigation systems.
For the full technical information please visit the SF2 datasheet page.
For online sales, the following applies:-
- We offer a 10-year warranty for pumps bought direct from us (for details and exclusions please visit our Support Centre page)
- Each pump comes supplied with a 6m rigid hose, with filter, for the inlet side
- Also in the box is a "maintenance pack". This is a set of replacement wearable parts, seals etc and the tools you will need to keep the pump running. We have a support ticket system and a series of YouTube videos to assist with any basic servicing tasks
- If you choose to purchase a pump without solar panels we include an adaptor box to accept a pair of locally available solar panels - we can also provide you with guidance on choosing suitable solar panels locally if required
- Please do note that if any local customs clearance, duties or other taxes are levied these are beyond our control and will be your responsibility.
The SF2 is shipped in a L 65cm, W 34cm, H 65cm box. Recommended solar panels are typically packaged in 70cm, 12cm, 68cm boxes.
Fantastic pump, simple, elegant, reliable and fixable. I need to integrate a 'Tank full' switch to make best use in our situation, but otherwise a very well thought out and tested design.
This pump is fantastic, it saves us a lot of hassle and time getting water to the flowerbeds
I have not used the pump yet
The pump is perfect for making fountains to aerate our small lake in Connecticut… and was immensely fun for me and the kids to tinker with and marvel at.