If you grow vegetables, and have an accessible water source, the Futurepump SF2 solar water pump can help you save money. For the first time ever, it is now available direct from Futurepump and can be dispatched worldwide.
We can supply pumps with or without solar panels. If you choose to connect your own solar panels we've made this easy by supplying a connection box suitable for connecting any solar panel to your pump.
The Futurepump SF2 is a portable pump designed for irrigating approximately two acres of vegetable plots. It pumps around one litre per second in full sunlight and can be used with 1 1/4 inch hosepipes, sprinkler, tanks or drip irrigation systems.
For the full technical information please visit the SF2 datasheet page.
For online sales, the following applies:-
- We offer a 10-year warranty for pumps bought direct from us (for details and exclusions please visit our Support Centre page)
- Each pump comes supplied with a 6m rigid hose, with filter, for the inlet side
- Also in the box is a "maintenance pack". This is a set of replacement wearable parts, seals etc and the tools you will need to keep the pump running. We have a support ticket system and a series of YouTube videos to assist with any basic servicing tasks
- If you choose to purchase a pump without solar panels we include an adaptor box to accept a pair of locally available solar panels - we can also provide you with guidance on choosing suitable solar panels locally if required
- Please do note that if any local customs clearance, duties or other taxes are levied these are beyond our control and will be your responsibility.
The SF2 is shipped in a L 65cm, W 34cm, H 65cm box. Recommended solar panels are typically packaged in 70cm, 12cm, 68cm boxes.
The pump is perfect for making fountains to aerate our small lake in Connecticut… and was immensely fun for me and the kids to tinker with and marvel at.